Wow! I can’t believe it but I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by both the lovely apatheticpoet and Honest Speaks It really is an honour and to be nominated by two bloggers who are each so inspiring in their own ways and who I would nominate myself for the same award makes it so much more special. Thank you! If you haven’t already go and check their blogs out now
I realise that technically speaking as I was nominated twice maybe I should have to nominate 30 bloggers instead of the required 15 and give you 14 interesting facts about myself instead of 7 but I’m going to be honest and say I don’t think I’ll be able to do that at all so I’ll stick to the normal amounts. Okay, here goes!
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
Okay seven things about myself. Hmm.. Let’s see…
1) I collect rubbers (Or for those people across the pond, erasers! ).
2) Although I only just discovered it the quotation I now live by is ‘All things are One’ from the absolutely amazing The Alchemist.
3) I’ve only just started to play the guitar.
4) I start writing novels and fail to finish them, currently I have about 6 different storylines all awaiting completion.
5) I have a dream that maybe, just maybe, one day I could go into acting (literally the only reason I haven’t pursued it yet is that I that I feel my headscarf would hold me back).
6) My favourite musician is the American hip-hop artist Citizen Cope.
7) My favourite fictional book is Remember Me by Trezza Azzopardi (in NO way related to that Robert Pattison whatshisname movie)
(I realise these are in no way interesting but I think I put my most interesting things down in my last nomination! Or I’m just plain old boring. Yeah. I think that’s it)
I’ve decided that the blogs I wish to nominate are people whose work I may not have read a lot of but I have come across maybe one of their posts that has really inspired me in some way or another. They really are all great writers and have so much to say and offer. I wish them and every beautiful person reading this all the best in life to continue to inspire us all to do great things and stay happy =D
I haven’t quite managed 15 but I hope that’s okay. I know after a while I’ll remember someone else I should have put in so I want to apologise in advance! So, in no order at all, they are…
Once again THANK YOU so much to apatheticpoet and Honest Speaks!
All things are One! xx